General > General Discussion

Download problems since Apr-2014

(1/2) > >>

Steve Ascus:
I downloaded Ubermix in late March, 2014. No problems.

Since then, I have 'downloaded' a number of different versions no fewer than 10 times.
Using a variety of OS, browsers including Firefox, IE, Chrome, Chromium
They always transfers the 2.1GB file, and then stops, leaving a ....img.crdownload file.
After another hour, the 'connection' times-out, and deletes the file.
The 'crdownload' file is also always corrupt and not usable, in contrast to the .part file from other sources.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I find no mention of it on this forum. There is a twitter message from another user on 10-April that describes this same problem.

urkomasse:
Hi,

I live in a country where connection is never reliable, so getting the new Ubermix image is always a challenge.

Here is what works great for me: Firefox + DownThemAll extension.

Give it a go.

urkomasse:
See my message further down for updated torrent.

Steve Ascus:
Thanks for your advice. I am just now getting to test it, and I think the torrent peers are no longer running?

I have now tried roughly 20 downloads, using 3 different browsers, 2 different ISPs, 3 different operating systems, wired and wireless connections, Google Drive accounts, and not, different versions. Ubermix NEVER downloads - always fails at the end. My only successful download was on March 15. I have a feeling that was before it was moved to Google Drive??

Has anyone successfully downloaded Ubermix since mid March, 2014??

urkomasse:
Sorry, didn't see this while on holidays until today.
Did you try Firefox with the DownThemAll extension?
I'm afraid I can't really use torrents right now, so yeah, peers are offline. Plus, it was for rc2, not 2.0 or 2.02, the latest one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version